By placing an order for one of our services, you agree to all policies listed below.
We will not offer services to you if the requested service contains or promotes any of the following:
- Selling of illegal drugs or substances
- Illegally distributing copyrighted material
- Selling stolen merchandise
- Selling of illegal goods
- Anything else determined to be unsuitable by New Heights Digital.
All payments are to be paid by the due date determined at the time your order is placed. Failure to make payments will result in suspension of services. All print work will be held until a payment is received. We ask for a small deposit up front to help us cover any purchases we may need to make to complete your services and to help us ensure your commitment to making your payments for your services. The amount of the deposit will be determined at the time the order is placed based on the quoted price we gave you. The deposit amount is non-refundable. If your total cost is a high amount, we may be able to work out a payment plan of 2 or 3 monthly payments. All payments are expected to be received in full by their determined due date. We currently accept Cash, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, Personal Check, and PayPal. We will always get your final approval of your service before we ask for your final payments. All payments are to be made within 30 days of invoice. Failure to pay may include, but not limited to: suspension of services, late fees being charged, invoice being sent to collections or credit bureaus, or legal action.
We may share your work on our website to showcase our portfolio. We may also share your testimonial on our website. If you prefer us to not share your website or other work with our website viewers, please let us know. We will never share any of your personal information with anyone.
In an effort to get your maximum satisfaction we always make sure you approve of our work before we charge you for your final payment. If you are not satisfied, please let us know before making payment as many services are non-refundable upon completion. Please read our refund guidelines carefully before making your purchase:
- Domain names are billed on a yearly basis and can not be refunded after purchased.
- Web hosting is billed on a monthly or yearly basis. If you cancel your service, you will no longer be required to make monthly payments. Past months can not be refunded. If you pay yearly, unused months cannot be refunded.
- Print work can not be refunded after being printed.
- Digital Video services can not be refunded after your final approval.
- DVD videos can’t be refunded after the disc is made.
- Digital graphics can not be refunded after your final approval.
- Social Media services can not be refunded after activation.
New Heights Digital reserves the right to suspend, refuse, or terminate services without refund for violations of any of the above policies.